Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Ethical Business Practices in Arizona (Commissioner's Standards)
A solid ethical foundation is an essential part of any good business practice. In Arizona, the Arizona Revised Statutes, the Arizona Administrative Code, and the Arizona Constitution outline rules and regulations designed to ensure that your clients and customers are always treated respectfully, fairly, and honestly.
To further ensure professionalism and high-quality service, the National Association of REALTORS® asks its members to follow its Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. Updated regularly, this Code was first adopted in 1913 and consists of 17 Articles along with supporting Standards of Practice.
The Ethical Business Practices in Arizona course reviews all parts of the Code, looks at real-life examples relating to various Articles, examines the benefits of mediation over arbitration, and reviews key Arizona laws that govern ethical business practices in your state.
Course highlights include:
- A review of pertinent chapters from the Arizona Revised Statutes, the Arizona Administrative Code, and the Arizona Constitution
- A detailed look at recent revisions and additions to the Code of Ethics
- Tips for applying the Code’s principles and guidelines to your practice
- A discussion on the benefits of mediation
- Activities and examples to illustrate the practical application of the new information and frame it in everyday context
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.