Arizona Continuing Education COURSE
Serving Seniors in Arizona
Did you know that Arizona’s State Plan on Aging 2019-2022 reports that 1.5 million adults aged 60 and older live in the state, 26% of the state’s population? That population group’s numbers are rising fast, and projection models show that their number will be equal to the number of children under the age of 17 in 10 years’ time. That adds up to opportunities for licensees.
The senior market in Arizona needs the services of real estate professionals who understand its unique real estate needs. Working with seniors comes with some of its own challenges, concerns, and rewards. A comprehensive understanding of the particulars and practicalities of this market segment will equip licensees to serve older adult clients with the respect and honor they deserve.
In this three-hour course we’ll explore best practices in addressing the distinctive considerations in the senior marketplace. Course highlights include:
- Senior market stats in Arizona
- Important financial and lifestyle considerations for older clients
- Seniors and legal competence
- Senior seller and property preparation for listing
- Four significant consideration for older adult buyers
- Potential snags and how to overcome them
- Options in senior adult communities in Arizona, both traditional and noteworthy
- Housing programs for low-income seniors in Arizona
- The senior market as a niche